1. Plant Pot (link here) - These are very popular all over the blogging world, used as make-up brush holders. I currently use a mug to store my make-up brushes but I'm desperately after one of these.
2. Chest of drawers (link here) - I love how clean white looks but when there is too much of it, it all looks a bit clinical. So this chest of drawers is perfect with the contrast from the oak-stained border.
3. Dressing table (link here) - I've had my eye on this one for a while now and I'm currently having a clearout of my bedroom so that I can get rid of my old desk and replace it with this beautiful dressing table. It's just one of those things that makes a bedroom feel that little bit more special.
4. Armchair (link here)- I am a big fan of grey sofas and the next best thing is an armchair to go with it.
5. Serving stand (link here) - I'm in two minds as to whether I'd use this for serving canapes when guests are round or whether I'd keep it safely hidden away in my bedroom to use as storage. Either way, anything glass always looks good.
6. Dining chair (link here) - I love the high back on this and the cushioned seat. I've never gotten used to the idea of sitting on an un-cushioned dining room chair.
7. Standing mirror (link here) - Every girl needs a full length standing mirror in her bedroom. This one is extra special as there are hooks on the back where you can hang tomorrow's outfit!
8. Cushion cover (link here) - Keeping with the theme for my love of grey, this would be a a cute little addition to my sofa.
9. Coffee table (link here) - This is such a beautiful colour and I love the fact that the top is glass although I'd be a little wary of using the actual see-through storage section in case it looked a bit messy.
Happy Sunday everyone!