1. Nesting Tins - These are so adorable and would be perfect for storing things like quinoa, pasta, sugar etc. Who wants boring looking tins in the kitchen when you can have these?
2. Mini Heart Drawers - I'm really into anything minature and I think these drawers would look great in any bedroom.
3. Small Glass Jar - I've recently developed a love for glass jars. I'm not entirely sure what I'd use this for but I know I'd have it out in display. I reckon it would look so cute filled with origami stars.
4. Vintage Bikes Cushion - I used to cycle loads when I was younger but unfortunately I don't anymore as I don't really live in a cycle-friendly area. I'd love to get a Pashley bike at some point but until then, this cushion will fill that empty cycling spot in my life...
5. Pink Stand Mixer - Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know my love of baking and, surprisingly, I actually don't own an electric stand mixer. I usually opt for the good old fashioned bowl and wooden spoon, or I sometimes get the electric whisk out. A standing mixer is usually better though if you're making something like macarons.
6. Perpetual Calendar - I've always wanted one of these because it means I can pop it on my desk, it'll look nice, and I won't even need to buy a calendar. Plus, it's just one of those things that, for me, completes a desk.
7. Tumbler Glass - My love of all things glass continues but this time, I actually have a practical use for it. I really like the design with the overlapping hearts. It looks really elegant and I definitely wouldn't be embarrassed to take these out for special guests.
8. Wooden Beauty Box - If you're someone who stocks up on loads of bath bombs, face masks, and anything else pamper-related then this is the box for you. If you're into the whole vintage and shabby chic thing, this would look lovely in the bathroom. You could even pop it on your desk for storing all your skincare products and cosmetics.
Do you shop at Dunelm?